Single tickets for the 2017/2018 season are on sale now!
We accept payment by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. All single tickets are non-refundable.
Call the TSO Box Office at (520) 882-8585 and a Box Office Representative will assist you with your order. Box Office hours are: Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please allow 10 days for tickets to be delivered by mail for all phone orders. Ticket orders less than 10 days prior to a performance can be delivered by email or will be held at will call.
You may purchase tickets online by clicking here.
For online ticket purchasing issues, please contact the Box Office.
Stop by the TSO Box office during our normal business hours (Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
We are located at 2175 N Sixth Avenue (one block South of Grant Road). Map
Please call ahead for any adjusted box office hours around holidays. Programming, artists, and prices are subject to change.
Groups have more fun!
Gather a group of ten or more and maximize your Tucson Symphony Orchestra concert experience! Sit together and share the thrills. From the moment you place your order you will receive first-class treatment with these exclusive privileges:
- PRIORITY SEATING—The sooner you order, the better the seats.
- SENSATIONAL SAVINGS—Receive special savings on single-ticket prices to our Classics, SuperPops! and select other performances.
- SPECIAL PRIVILEGES—Groups have the possibility to meet the artist(s), pending artist availability.
- EASY EVENT PLANNING—Free sign-up sheets, publicity and educational materials are available. Optional post-concert receptions, including catered dessert buffets, can be easily added with complimentary reception space rental.
- CLASSIC SERIES CONCERT COMMENTS—Join Music Director José Luis Gomez (or the visiting conductor/guest artist) for an enlightening, complimentary talk one hour prior to Classic Series concerts at 6:30 PM on Fridays and 1:00 PM on Sundays at the Tucson Music Hall.
RESERVE YOUR GROUP SEATS TODAY!
For more information, please contact Josh Cohen, Sales & Promotions Manager, at (520) 620-9159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.