We accept payment by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. All single tickets are non-refundable.
Call the TSO Box Office at (520) 882-8585 and a Box Office Representative will assist you with your order. Between Labor Day and Memorial Day, Box Office hours are Tuesday–Saturday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Tickets begin mailing in August about 6 weeks before each season begins. Please allow 10 days for tickets to be delivered by mail for all phone orders. Ticket orders less than 10 days prior to a performance can be delivered digitally or will be held at will call.
Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, the summer Box Office hours are Monday–Thursday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM and Friday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Please check the footer of every web page for holidays and other scheduled closures.
For online ticket purchasing issues, please contact the Box Office.
Stop by the TSO Box office during business hours (see the footer of every page for current hours). Select service charges can be avoided when you visit the box office in person. Cash payments avoid all service charges.
We are located at 2175 N Sixth Avenue (one block South of Grant Road).
Please call ahead for any adjusted box office hours around holidays. Programming, artists, and prices are subject to change.
Groups have more fun!
Gather a group of ten or more and maximize your Tucson Symphony Orchestra concert experience! Sit together and share the thrills. From the moment you place your order you will receive first-class treatment with these exclusive privileges:
- PRIORITY SEATING—The sooner you order, the better the seats.
- SENSATIONAL SAVINGS—Receive special savings on single-ticket prices to our Classics, SuperPops! and select other performances.
- SPECIAL PRIVILEGES—Groups have the possibility to meet the artist(s), pending artist availability.
- EASY EVENT PLANNING—Free sign-up sheets, publicity and educational materials are available. Optional post-concert receptions, including catered dessert buffets, can be easily added with complimentary reception space rental.
- CLASSIC SERIES CONCERT COMMENTS—Join Music Director José Luis Gomez (or the visiting conductor/guest artist) for an enlightening, complimentary talk one hour prior to Classic Series concerts at 6:30 PM on Fridays and 1:00 PM on Sundays at the Tucson Music Hall.
RESERVE YOUR GROUP SEATS TODAY!
For more information, please contact Skylar Robles at (520) 620-9169 or email@example.com.