- Programs fill on a first-come, first-served basis. If the program for which you registered is full, you will notified and placed on the waiting list. You will be notified again if space becomes available.
- Registration: You will receive a copy of your registration via email when you submit it. Forward this to all relevant administrative and finance staff to add to the school calendar and prepare purchase orders.
- School Contacts: If you are not returning to your current school next year, include the name and contact information for the person who will be working with the TSO in the 2021-22 school year.
- Scheduling: Provide as many workable dates and times as possible to assist scheduling. The TSO will determine final schedules on a first-come, first-served basis. Include an up-to-date 2021-22 school calendar with your registration form.
- Payment and Purchase Orders: The TSO will send you an invoice based on the total number of programs and seats you reserve. Please submit purchase order or payment in Fall 2021 upon receipt of your invoice.
- Cancellations: If it is necessary for you to cancel a MIS date, the TSO is not obligated to reschedule. After the spring 2022 deadline date listed on the registration form, your school will be financially responsible for the FULL number of seats registered, whether the seats are used or not. Cancellation after this date does not remove your school’s financial obligation.
2021-22 TSO EDUCATION DEADLINES
February 18, 2022: Cancellation/Seat Change Deadline (KinderKonzerts only)
March 18, 2022: Cancellation/Seat Change Deadline (MIS and YPC)
April 15, 2022: Payment/Purchase Order Deadline (ALL PROGRAMS)
For any questions about TSO education policies or cancellations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.