An intimate evening of music inspired by ¡Celebración latina! curated by Maestro José Luis Gomez and performed by your TSO Musicians, accompanied by fine wines donated by Pearly Baker Fermentables and dinner artfully prepared by Carte Blanche catering.
- Performance of a work by a Young Composers Project participant
- Unique opportunities to dine with TSO musicians
- Live auction (see details below)
All proceeds benefit our award-winning education programs, such as Young People’s Concerts and the Young Composer’s Project. Learn More about TSO Education Programs
Individual seats start at $300; contact Caroline Bell to join the waitlist!
Kids thrive with exposure to music. It fuels their imaginations, grows empathy, and improves academic engagement and success.
Did you know more than 35% of kids in Tucson have no access to the benefits of music education? That’s why we’re committed to reaching some of the most challenged schools in our community. Eighty percent of the 30,000 students we will serve this season come from Title 1 Schools.
From KinderKonzerts and Young People’s Concerts, to Music in the Schools and the award-winning Young Composers Project, we’re investing nearly $265,000 in TSO Education programs this season, and we need your help.
All PRIMO23 proceeds, including those contributed through our new live auction, will make thousands of young people cheer.
Adobo-marinated Grilled Airline Breast of Chicken with Avocado Red-Onion Salsa, Black Bean Sauce, and Jalapeno Crema, served with Creamy Polenta with Cotija and Grilled Asparagus
Ancho-braised Beef Short Rib with a Drizzle of Roasted Red Pepper Coulis, served with Creamy Polenta with Cotija and Grilled Asparagus
Poblano Green Chile Tamale Pie with Jack and Cheddar Cheeses, in a Husk with Tomatillo Sauce and Queso Fresco, served with grilled vegetables.
Live Auction Items
- Private tour and tasting at Deep Sky Vineyards
- Tasting and tour for 10, guided by International Wine Master Jay Bileti. Lunch and small bites provided by Carte Blanche Catering and private transportation provided by Diamond Transportation lets you enjoy fully! To be arranged at a mutually convenient time for all parties.
- Private Wine Tasting from Pearly Baker Fermentables
- Natural wine tasting for 10 with small food pairings, guided by wine expert and fellow Tucsonan Bryan Eichhorst. Savor a very special selection from his wine store Pearly Baker Fermentables, located in downtown Tucson, in the comfort of your own home or business. Bryan will speak on the viniculture of these special wines, elucidating the histories and processes that usher wine from grape to glass.
- Exclusive Salon Soirée and Dinner
- Enjoy a Salon Soirée and dinner for eight guests, generously hosted by Jim and Fran Allen. After dinner, tour the hosts’ stunning home nestled in the saguaro forests of Sabino Estates with majestic views and an exceptional art collection. Entertainment will be provided by your TSO musicians!
- Lodgings in La Jolla
- Enjoy one week (seven nights) in a three-bedroom condo suitable for up to six guests in La Jolla, just a 15-minute walk to the beach and downtown. Take advantage of the hosts’ knowledge of the area and explore fantastic restaurants, shopping, and amazing performances at the Conrad Prebys Performing Arts Center. Donated by Michael and Kay Anderson.
- Manhattan Getaway
- Enjoy seven nights in a spacious pied-à-terre right across the street from New York’s Lincoln Center. Stay in a brightly lit one-bedroom apartment at the exclusive Phillips Club, complete with daily room service and concierge attention. Explore NYC’s architecture and revitalized waterfront on the “Around Manhattan” architectural cruise, and savor lunch at Robert atop the Museum of Arts and Design overlooking Central Park. Finally, enjoy an exclusive tour of Lincoln Center’s David Geffen Concert Hall which completed a $550 million renovation in October 2022. Be among the first to experience the community-inspired space and take in the new concert which gives audience members a 360-degree experience. Scheduled at a mutually agreeable date in summer 2023.
Thank you to our sponsors: