Tax Related Questions
- Are donations made to the Tucson Symphony Orchestra (TSO) tax-deductible?
Yes, monetary donations are tax-deductible, however, certain donations in which the donor receives a good or service in return for a donation are not tax-deductible or may be only partially deductible. This would apply to the benefit of a parking pass at the $2,500 and above Circles of Support Level.
- What is the TSO’s federal tax ID number?
Federal Tax ID number (also known as an EIN, Employer Identification Number) 86-0107538. Tucson Symphony Orchestra is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Tribute Gifts Questions
- How do I make a donation in honor or memory of someone?
It’s easy to celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a donation to the TSO. You can also download the TSO Gift Form and mail it with your check, money order, or credit card information. If you make a gift online, be sure to email the development team to let them know you intended for your gift to be a tribute.
- Is the family notified of my donation amount?
No. Once your gift is received, the TSO will promptly send a letter to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift. The amount of money donated through memorial or honorary donations is kept confidential.
- Do you have family addresses on file?
Due to privacy laws, we are not able to keep addresses on file, unless they are a current patron or donor of the Tucson Symphony Orchestra.
- How long does it take to receive an acknowledgment letter?
Please allow up to 3 days for a letter to be created and delivered by USPS.
Other Donation Questions
- What is the address to mail my donation?
Tucson Symphony Orchestra
2175 North Sixth Ave
Tucson, AZ 85705-5606
- Who can I speak with to answer my questions on the phone?
Please contact Julia Filson, Associate Director of Development, at 520-620-9177 and she will be able to help answer your questions.