Tax Related Questions
- Are donations made to the Tucson Symphony Orchestra (TSO) tax-deductible?
Yes, monetary donations are tax-deductible, however, certain donations in which the donor receives a good or service in return for a donation are not tax-deductible or may be only partially deductible. This would apply to the benefit of a parking pass at the $2,500 and above Circles of Support Level.
- What is the TSO’s federal tax ID number?
Federal Tax ID number (also known as an EIN, Employer Identification Number) 86-0107538. Tucson Symphony Orchestra is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Tribute Gifts Questions
- How do I make a donation in honor or memory of someone?
It’s easy to celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a donation to the TSO. At the top of the online donation page, choose “Tribute Gift” from the “Donation Type” drop down menu and complete the fields with your name, the tribute name, and any additional notes you would like to add about your gift. You can also download the TSO Gift Form and mail it with your check, money order, or credit card information.
- Is the family notified of my donation amount?
No. Once your gift is received, the TSO will promptly send a letter to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift. The amount of money donated through memorial or honorary donations is kept confidential.
- Do you have family addresses on file?
Due to privacy laws, we are not able to keep addresses on file, unless they are a current patron or donor of the Tucson Symphony Orchestra.
- How long does it take to receive an acknowledgment letter?
Please allow up to 3 days for a letter to be created and delivered by USPS.
Other Donation Questions
- What is the address to mail my donation?
Tucson Symphony Orchestra
2175 North Sixth Ave
Tucson, AZ 85705-5606
- Who can I speak with to answer my questions on the phone?
Please contact Celena Robles, Donor/Patron Services Associate, at 520-620-9162 and she will be able to help answer your questions.