The work we do at the TSO is guided by our Mission and Vision statements, as well as a set of values and guiding principles.
To build and enrich community through the experience of live music of the highest quality.
To reflect our many communities and bring them together through music.
Values and Guiding Principles
- Excellence: To strive for the highest level of artistic and educational excellence with innovative, creative programming considered through the lens of our many communities.
- Relevance: To perform live music and provide engaging experiences and meaningful learning opportunities for all. To collaborate with others to build relationships and extend the TSO’s reach in Southern Arizona.
- Innovation: To pioneer and embrace new ideas and creativity throughout the organization in all aspects of TSO’s operations, using technology when appropriate.
- Financial Sustainability: To operate sustainably and responsibly, balancing mission with budgetary accountability and discipline.
- Inclusion:To embrace inclusion, diversity, equity and access (IDEA) as values that will inform all operational areas including hiring practices, programming and marketing. To invest in its people and foster an environment that makes TSO a desirable place to work.